WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s terminal in order to store data, which may be updated or retrieved by the company responsible for installation.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Below is a table with the Cookies used on this website:
|DOMINIO||NOMBRE DE LA COOKIE||DESCRIPCIÓN / FINALIDAD||PROVEEDOR||CADUCIDAD|
||Knowledge of user preferences||1 year from installation|
HOW CAN YOU CONFIGURE COOKIES?
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For further information, please check with Microsoft support or the browser’s help files.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For further information, please check with Mozilla support or the browser’s help files.
- Google Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For further information, please check with Google support or the browser’s help files.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For further information, please check with Apple support or the browser’s help files.
- Opera: Settings -> Options -> Advanced -> Cookies
For further information, please check with Opera support or the browser’s help files.
If you use a browser not listed above, check its installation, use and cookies policy.
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED?
Some aspects of the different services or areas of this website may not function properly.