The IMIM programme offers admission to applicants who have the highest potential for graduate study.
- Curriculum vitae (Europass CV Format)
- Bachelor degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution (minimum 3 years full time study) in a scientific or technical discipline.
- High proficiency in the English language (current*)
- TOEFL IBT (minimum score: 90)
- IETLS (minimum score: 6.5, no areas lower than 6.0)
- CAMBRIDGE NEW (minimum score: 176-184)
- CAMBRIDGE OLD (minimum score: CAE -grade C)
- TOEIC – Not accepted
* English certificate needs to be dated within 2 years of the start date of the studies, so if a candidate is starting in September 2020 the oldest we could accept would be September 2018. If you have completed Undergraduate or Postgraduate studies at university within two years with English as the language of instruction, then we may also be able to accept this as evidence of your English proficiency. Please contact the IMIM admissions team with details of your English proficiency for further information.
- Recent GMAT or GRE scores (optional)
- Recommendation Letter
- Motivation Letter
- Digital Picture