The IMIM Consortium develops and strengthen co-operation with businesses, in order to:
- Improve the quality of education, by exchanging with companies and organizations experiences, discussing common problems, developing the right skills for a working life of inter-disciplinary collaboration, adaptation to a constant change and of life-long learning.
- Promote innovation and knowledge transfer, by ensuring that innovative ideas can be turned into new products and services that create business benefits and growth and influence the market.
There are many ways for companies and organizations to become actively involved with IMIM Programme:
- Master thesis projects
- Special benefits for our students
- Company visits
Master thesis projects
The last part of IMIM Programme is entirely devoted to the master thesis which may be also in collaboration with multinational companies, forming the basis for a Master Thesis to be submitted towards the end of the semester.
Our students, guided by faculty members, are assigned to business projects. Eager to help companies out, they can pursue goals such as problem definition, research and data analysis, in combination with a full report stating recommendations and solutions.
These are some examples of companies which took part in the master thesis:
- ABB (Italy)
- AIR FRANCE
- KLM North Europe
- ARCELOR MITTAL (UK, France, Luxembourg)
- ATLAS COPCO
- BTICINO (Italy)
- NORFOLKLINE (Sweden)
- INFINITA RENOVABLES
- INTERNATIONAL CHARGING SYSTEMS IHI (Italy)
- ITALCEMENTI GROUP (Italy)
- LAMBORGHINI (Italy)
- METSO PAPER
- NAVANTIA (Spain)
- PROPHET BVBA
- RELACOM AB
- SAMSUNG (Italy)
- SARA LEE (Netherlands)
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRONICS
- SONY (Italy)
- WHIRLPOOL (Italy)
Lectures and Seminars
IMIM academic instruction include seminars held by companies’ representatives, aimed at improving students’ strategic approach to processes development.
Special benefits for our students
Some companies collaborating with the IMIM Consortium award scholarships to applicants meeting their specific requirements.
Company visits are part of the IMIM students’ Curriculum, so that they are shown how those processes and managerial strategies discussed in the classroom are actually carried out.
IMIM Programme gives companies the occasion to select qualified personnel, with a quicker and more effective recruitment process. Some IMIM past students are currently working in
- ARCELOR MITTAL
- CAP GEMINI
- CONTINENTAL CORP.
- HILTI AG
- HOLCIM GROUP SUPPORT LTD
- KOSTAL KTTF
- METAL C
If you are a company or an organization willing to cooperate with IMIM Programme, please contact us and we’ll be pleased to provide you with all the information you need