The IMIM programme offers admission to applicants who have the highest potential for graduate study.
- Curriculum vitae (Europass CV Format)
- Bachelor degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution (minimum 3 years full time study) in a scientific or technical discipline (e.g. candidates with a background in Economics are not eligible)
- High proficiency in the English language (current*)
- TOEFL IBT (minimum score: 90)
- IETLS (minimum score: 6.5)
- CAMBRIDGE NEW (minimum score: 176-184)
- CAMBRIDGE OLD (minimum score: CAE -grade C)
- TOEIC – Not accepted
* English certificate needs to be dated within 2 years of the start date of the studies, so if a candidate is starting in September 2019 the oldest we could accept would be September 2017.
- Recent GMAT or GRE scores (optional)
- Recommendation Letter
- Motivation Letter
- Digital Picture